The purpose of this website is help brands and businesses capture & track their most active fans. We welcome any business who wants to truly understand what their brand advocates are doing & recognize them.
- The Appreciation Engine is owned & operated by MusicHype Inc.
- Anyone interested in our services is encouraged to get in touch for a demo
- The Appreciation Engine shares user activity with the company when the user has specifically opted-in to. No other parties have access to this user information
- Please respect our users. Do not pester them, game them or spam them in any way.
- All purchases are final. The Appreciation Engine does not offer any refunds to members who have a paid account.
- Please respect the law, especially the laws of your country and the United States which apply to this service. Do not post copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright) or attempt to engage in illegal behavior of any sort.
- The Appreciation Engine reserves the right to remove any comments or content from the site, for any reason and without prior warning.
- The Appreciation Engine links to other online services and takes no responsibility or liability for these other sites.
- If you violate these terms, or otherwise act disrespectfully, disruptively or illegally on the Appreciation Engine we reserve the right to terminate your account, at any time, and without prior warning.
- By using the Appreciation Engine widget and/or joining our service you automatically agree to these Full Terms and Conditions.
- Please help spread the Appreciation Engine and share the love.
- Thank you.
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full license).